• Screening questions for staff and clients alike.
• Hand washing with anti bacterial soap before and after every client.
• Use fresh gloves when applying products to our clients and discard after each use.
• Towels, linens and pillow cases changed after each client.
• Tables and exercise equipment sanitized after each patient.
• Increased cleaning frequency of common areas: door handles, light switches, counters.
• PT schedules staggered and spread out to limit possible interaction between clients.
• Virtual sessions are available for those who prefer to stay at home.
• Staff in masks and gloves for your safety and ours.
• All clients are required to wear a mask or face covering.
• Friends and families of our clients must wait outside the clinic.
Welcome to CTS
At CTS, we strive to deliver the highest quality of multi-disciplinary physical therapy in a comforting and fun environment. Our dedicated team of professionals partner with our patients to establish a pathway to healing.
Through compassion, education and progressive practices, we help our patients strengthen the body as well as the spirit so they have the power to move forward in their lives beyond their own expectations. As a team, we are responsible for effective communication between ourselves and all parties involved in the healing process, as it is vital to our standard of care and success.
We're committed to educating each patient in pain management, injury prevention, and healing strategies while instilling the responsibility for recovery within. If you're looking to maximize restoration of function, improve quality of life, and enhance your general sense of wellbeing, call us today and discover what CTS can do for you.
They take time to get to know you as a person, not a chart. -T.E.
I came in limping and left pain free - great and caring staff. -G.M.
I walk out of each session with a feeling of success and confidence. -K.T.